Robson Ranch Arizona Eloy, AZ
5687 N Robson Blvd – Eloy, AZ 85131
Robson Ranch Overview
With about 900 homes sold, Robson Ranch is still in the relatively early stages of development, but with the planned 4,600 homes scheduled for completion, it is set to be the largest and most extravagant active adult community in the Casa Grande area.
Lavish country club amenities are already in place and provide a wonderful social atmosphere to meet friends and neighbors who share your interest and enthusiasm for a luxurious life away from the city, but not too far from conveniences.
Robson Ranch Amenities
At Robson Ranch you can enjoy:
- Sport Courts: Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts
- Outdoor Pools: Resort-style swimming pool, lap pool and spa. There’s even a play pool for the grandkids
- Indoor Pool: Heated lap pool for exercise or swimming
- Fitness & Athletic Center: Fitness Center with state-of-the-art computerized aerobics and strength training equipment
- Creative Arts Center: Ceramics, painting, wood carving, sewing and crafts rooms
- Softball: Gather some friends or neighbors for an afternoon game of softball
- Pet Park: A place to take your family pets for some exercise and fresh air
- Restaurant & Bar: Robson Ranch Grill is a full service restaurant and bar offering casual and fine dining.
Check the HOA’s website for a full list of the numerous clubs and activities. You’re sure to find something that attracts your interest.
Robson Ranch Real Estate
Robson Ranch currently offers 10 new home models ranging from 1,513 to 2,285 square feet, and priced from $160,000 to $245,000.
Base prices do not include lot premiums, upgrades, design center options, etc. On average, most people will spend an additional 12% – 20% over “base price” for design options and lot premiums for their new home. Lot premiums for a golf course lot will average about $80,000 – $175,000.
If you don’t want to wait for a new home, there are resales available that are just a few years old, and offer some additional floorplans that are no longer offered as new construction.
Robson Ranch Golf
The Robson Ranch golf course is an 18-hole, par 72 championship course featuring a scenic layout with rolling fairways, elevated tees and strategically located bunkers. The course is open to the public, which helps manage the cost of maintenance, but you’ll find most of the people on the course live in the community.
About the Eloy/Casa Grande Area
Casa Grande is about half way between Phoenix and Tucson – about one hour from each city. Eloy is just next door to Casa Grande. The drive to either major city is a straight drive on Interstate 10.
Casa Grande has seen quite a bit of growth over the past few years, and now has a nice shopping center with franchise restaurants, stores, and movie theaters, above five miles from Robson Ranch.