PebbleCreek Goodyear, AZ
3845 Clubhouse Drive – Goodyear, AZ 85395
PebbleCreek is comprised of two separate sections:
Eagle’s Nest, the first phase of PebbleCreek, sits on the east side of PebbleCreek Pkwy. It has its own guard-gated entrance, clubhouse, 18-hole golf course, community pools and spas, tennis courts, arts and crafts and more. Homes in the Eagle’s Nest side of PebbleCreek were built generally between 1994 – 2008. The Eagle’s Nest section has many floorplans that were originally designed for the final phases of Sun Lakes. You’ll also find many of the same floorplans at Robson Ranch in Eloy.
Tuscany Falls, the newest phase, sits on the west side of PebbleCreek Pkwy. It also has its own guard-gated entrance, clubhouse, 27-hole golf course, indoor and outdoor pools, spas, tennis courts, arts and crafts, and more. This phase still has new homes available, and Robson introduced an entirely new set of floorplans, and even built all new model homes and a brand new sales center for this phase. Homes in the Tuscany Falls section are newer – the first homes were built around 2006 and construction will continue until full build-out.
Between the two sections, there are currently about 4,000 homes completed, and at final build-out, PebbleCreek is expected to cover 2,300 acres and contain about 6,400 homes.
Regardless of which “side” you actually live in, as a PebbleCreek resident, you are free to enjoy the amenities and numerous clubs and activities of either clubhouse. Just some of the amenities you can enjoy here are:
- Sport Courts: Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts, Bocce Ball Courts, Basketball Court, Horseshoe Pits
- Outdoor Pools: Each clubhouse has beautiful outdoor resort-style swimming pools and spas, including outdoor lap pools and a pool just for the grandkids at Tuscany Falls
- Indoor Pool: Heated lap pool for exercise or swimming
- Fitness & Athletic Centers: With state-of-the-art computerized aerobics and strength training equipment, as well as Pilates, yoga, and aerobics classes.
- Arts & Crafts: Numerous crafts and workshops: sewing, quilting, ceramics, and more
- Game & Recreation Rooms: Billiards Rooms, Card Rooms, Libraries, Meeting Rooms, and more
- Ballrooms: There are many community gatherings, dances and other fun activities planned and sponsored by the community
- Performing Arts Theater: There are numerous performance art clubs, including ballroom dance, community theatre, singing, etc.
- Softball: Softball leagues compete among the area active adult communities
- Golf: Two full-length championship courses are available to PebbleCreek residents, with very few tee times open to the general public.
- On-site Dining: Each clubhouse has a lovely dining room with full service bar and beautiful views. You’ll also find a juice/snack bar at the fitness center, and several other lite fare dining options around the golf courses and pools.
- RV Storage: On-site storage for your motor home, 5th wheel, or travel trailer, available on a rental basis
Check the HOA’s website for a full list of the numerous clubs and activities. You’re sure to find something that attracts your interest.
PebbleCreek Real Estate
A total of 46 models have been offered throughout the course of building PebbleCreek, and twelve of the plans are currently being offered as new home options on the Tuscany Falls side.
The Eagle’s Nest side is fully built out, so only resale homes are available. Home sizes can range from a modest 1,110 square feet to 3,262 square foot estates, and everything in between.
There are plenty of new home lots still available on the Tuscany Falls side, but you’ll find prices a bit higher on this side of the Parkway because the homes are generally newer and start with a larger square footage of 1,589 square feet.
Base prices do not include lot premiums, upgrades, design center options, etc. On average, most people will spend an additional 12% – 20% over “base price” for design options. Lot premiums for a golf course lot will average about $70,000 – $120,000.
If you don’t want to wait for a new home, there are resales available that are just a few years old, and you might find some additional floorplans offered on the Eagle’s Nest side that are no longer offered as new construction.
There are two full-length championship courses at Pebble Creek. The 18-hole Eagle’s Nest and the 27-hole Tuscany Falls. Both are open to the public as well as residents, but most of the people on the course are residents.
PebbleCreek offers several different annual and multi-play card options. Passes and multi-play cards are good at both golf courses.
About the Goodyear Area
This is one of the few active adult communities in the Phoenix area that is truly ideally located. You are within just two to five miles of major shopping, dining, movie theaters, and all of your favorite stores and restaurants. You’re also close to the Arizona NFL football and NHL hockey teams, the Arizona Cardinals and the Phoenix Coyotes.
With I-10 only a couple miles away, there is easy freeway access, and you are only about 17 miles to downtown Phoenix and about 25 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Major medical facilities and first-class hospitals are also just 10-15 minutes away.