Trilogy at Vistancia Peoria, AZ
27980 N Trilogy Blvd – Peoria, AZ 85383
Trilogy at Vistancia Overview
What’s not to LOVE about this community! It’s located just 7 minutes from a major shopping area with a host of restaurants and stores, Trilogy’s location is great, the golf course is the only course in Arizona to receive Golf Digest’s 5 out of 5 star rating, the houses are beautiful, and the 35,000 square foot Frank Lloyd Wright inspired community clubhouse is absolutely stunning.
The community has a modern contemporary feel, and is very high tech. Features include the Kiva Club, Alvea Spa and Athletic Club, Center for Higher Learning and a championship golf course. Trilogy at Vistancia is state of the art. Everything from a cyber café to automated exercise equipment that remembers who you are and at what level you last exercised.
Trilogy at Vistancia Amenities
Kiva Club – The heart of the community’s social life is the 35,000 square-foot resort-style Kiva Club and recreation complex. It’s your gateway to a host of services, programs, classes and opportunities for fun. Trilogy at Vistancia offers:
- Alvea Spa: Offering a full line of skin and body treatments in a relaxing, soothing atmosphere.
- Tennis: Four lighted, championship courts including a stadium court with spectator seating. Trilogy has a very active tennis club and a wide variety of tennis events and programs. Lessons are offered from certified teaching professionals and you’ll find players of all skill levels so even beginners can find partners.
- Pools: An indoor pool for swimming laps and exercising, and outdoors, an elaborate resort-style swimming pool as well as a large spa.
- Fitness Center: A spacious athletic club outfitted with the latest computerized aerobics and strength training equipment.
- Aerobics & Dance Studio, offers classes in yoga, Pilates, and aerobics
- Fitness professionals available to assist you every step of the way
- Personal Enrichment: Centers for well being, higher learning, events and artistic pursuits
- Arts & Crafts: Numerous crafts and workshops: sewing, quilting, pottery, and more
- Game & Recreation Rooms: Billiards Lounge, Card Rooms, Library
- Ballroom/auditorium: There are many community gatherings, dances and stage performances sponsored by the community.
- Dining: Trilogy residents enjoy the convenience of two dining options within the community.
- Café Solaz – offers light meals during the day. They will even deliver your meal to you poolside.
- Verde Grill at Trilogy Golf Club – a full service restaurant and bar where you can enjoy a menu with all of your favorites.
- Trilogy Interactive: Trilogy at Vistancia offers all of the conveniences of the digital world with member-only high speed Internet access at Café Solaz. Here you can surf the web at your leisure or visit the community website to sign up for events and check the community calendar.
Trilogy at Vistancia Real Estate
Trilogy at Vistancia began home sales in February 2004 and the original community of 2400 homes sold out in 2015, but due to the overwhelming success of Trilogy at Vistanica, Shea homes purchased the land directly to the northwest of the original community and annexed it as part of the development.
The annexed area is called Trilogy West and it is somewhat separated from the original community in that it has its own gated entrance, it’s own smaller clubhouse called “The Mita”, and the homes do not surround the golf course like they do in the original section. However, all residents at both communities have full access to both of the recreation centers, club, activities and amenities.
All homes at both Trilogy at Vistancia and Trilogy West at Vistancia are single-level and range from 1218 sq. ft. – 3096 sq. ft. You’ll find most of the homes are very well appointed with nice upgrades and features.
Trilogy at Vistancia Golf
5 Out Of 5 Stars – Golf Digest’s Highest Ranking for Public Courses! Trilogy Golf Club at Vistancia is the only golf course in Arizona to be honored with Golf Digest’s highest rating – 5 out of 5 stars. Only 24 golf courses nationwide received this rating, including Bethpage Black, Pebble Beach, Bandon Dunes, TPC Sawgrass, and Spyglass Hill
Trilogy at Vistancia’s 18-hole championship golf course was designed by the acclaimed golf course architect Gary Panks, and is an excellent course, and always in great condition.
About Vistancia – a master-planned community
Trilogy at Vistancia is the active adult, 55+ section of the greater family-friendly premiere master-planned Vistancia community.
Just 7 minutes away, you’ll find great new shopping in a burgeoning retail area, while the cultural richness, arts, sports venues and restaurants that Phoenix is known for are all within 30-40 minutes.