Encanterra by Trilogy San Tan Valley, AZ
36460 N Encanterra Drive – San Tan Valley, AZ 85140
Encanterra by Trilogy Overview
- Encanterra, the all ages community, and
- Trilogy at Encanterra, the age restricted community.
Residents in both communities have complete access to all of the amenities and activities that the private Encanterra Country Club has to offer – and they are impressive!
Located in San Tan Valley (formerly known as Queen Creek) in the Southeast Valley, Encanterra Country Club is one of the most stunning new private clubs and communities to open in Arizona during the past decade. It is the third Trilogy community in Arizona, and their first non-age restricted community.
In order to attract younger “empty nesters” in the 40+ age range, Encanterra originally opened as a non-age restricted community, offering a mix of one and two-story homes, and did not allow any fencing around the yards.
As the beauty of the community unfolded, families with children were attracted to the Country Club lifestyle as well, and Encanterra learned that some of the 55+ buyers preferred to have their own separate neighborhood. In response to buyer feedback, Trilogy sliced out a section of the community to be dedicated to just the age-restricted, 55+ buyers and named it Trilogy at Encanterra. They even designed a sub-set of all single-level floor plans for this neighborhood.
Encanterra also listened to buyers and residents of the “family friendly” neighborhoods who needed fenced yards for the safety of their children and pets, and now allows 4-foot high block wall fencing around the yards.
With the private award-winning Tom Lehman designed golf course and the stunning Mediterranean-style recreation center known as La Casa, Encanterra is breathtakingly beautiful. At La Casa you’ll find three pools, an expansive athletic club, full-service Alvea Spa, four dining options from casual to chic, a business center, and much, much more.
The La Casa recreation center exceeds all expectations and is a feast for the eyes. La Casa was designed by the same person that created the Trilogy at Vistancia clubhouse, renowned architect and student of Frank Lloyd Wright, Bing Hu. According to Hu, the design of La Casa is meant to invoke a historical, comfortable, Spanish-style ranch home. The interior spans 47,000 square feet, and the exterior facilities cover another 13,000 square feet. The final result is Old World Mediterranean but with a contemporary vibe. In short: new resort, not old retirement. The architect and interior designers really outdid themselves for this one!
The golf course is equally stunning. With lush wide green fairways, trickling brooks and gentle waterfalls, the course is deceptively more challenging than it looks.
Homeowners at Encanterra have a mandatory social membership to Encanterra Country Club, so every resident is automatically a social member and enjoys all of the perks, privileges, amenities and social activities that come with any social membership to a great private club.
The Mediterranean-style 60,000 square foot clubhouse and recreation center is called La Casa, and is where all of the indoor and outdoor amenities are located. All Encaterra residents use the same facilities (no separate facilities for the 55+ residents).
At Encanterra Country Club you can enjoy:
- Sport Courts: Tennis courts and pickleball courts.
- 3 Pools: An indoor pool, an elaborate resort-style outdoor pool and spa, and an outdoor lap pool.
- Fitness Center: A spacious athletic club outfitted with the latest state-of-the-art computerized aerobics and strength training equipment.
- Aerobics & Dance Studio, offers classes in yoga, Pilates, and aerobics.
- Fitness professionals available to assist you every step of the way.
- Mossa Donna, a fitness center just for ladies located near the ladies locker room.
- Dining Options: You’ll find a variety of dining options at La Casa, from casual poolside fare to the elegant gourmet bistro.
- Apps & Après – meaning “before & after”, this has the feel of a wine bar with the feeling of a warm and comfortable tavern that could be found somewhere in the Mediterranean – Spain, Greece or Italy.
- Explorations Café & News – healthy light fare, fresh baked goods and smoothies complement the coffee menu to expand the café’s appeal. You can access online newspapers from The Times of London to The Arizona Republic.
- Bistro 1528 – the signature restaurant at La Casa, this upscale Mediterranean bistro offers a casual yet sophisticated feel with emphasis on delicious continental cuisine. The Vault at Bistro 1528 offers private wine storage for members.
- Solaz – poolside cabana bar & grill, grilling up your favorites pool-side!
- Mallorca Event Center: Breathtaking views of the San Tan and Superstition Mountains, incredible décor and the latest in audio/video technology make Mallorca Events Center the best event venue in the Southeast Valley.
- Encanterra Golf: An 18-hole par 72 Tom Lehman designed private golf & country club.
There are many different interest groups and clubs, and the list continues to grow as more residents move into the community.
Encanterra Real Estate
Trilogy at Encanterra offers nine different single-level floorplans ranging in size from 1,218 – 2,382 Sq. Ft. You can find the same floorplans and models at the new Trilogy at Vistancia collection.
The non-age restricted Encanterra Country Club sections offer 16 one and two-level floorplans ranging in size from 1,314 – 3,764 Sq. Ft.
All homes at Encanterra include the new SheaXero technology, which sets new standards for solar and ecofriendliness, and can completely eliminate your electric bill every month.
Base prices do not include lot premiums, upgrades, design center options, etc. On average, most people will spend an additional 12% – 20% over “base price” for design options and lot premiums for their new home. Lot premiums for a golf course lot here are HEFTY and will average about $300,000 – $350,000.
Much of Encanterra’s success is due to the stellar members-only Tom Lehman-designed golf course, which was named among the Best New Private Courses in the nation by GOLF Magazine, Golfweek and LINKS Magazine. The course has wide fairways, lots of scenic water features, and is always in pristine condition.
Set with panoramic views of the Superstition and San Tan mountains, the par 72, 18-hole championship course plays 7,176 yards from the tips or as short as 5,264 from the forward tees. Five sets of tees allow everybody to find their perfect length.
Because of its exceptional conditioning and classically nuanced design, Encanterra has hosted some of the Valley’s premier golf events, including:
- The Gateway Tour’s Tour Championship
- The Thunderbirds Classic for the Junior Golf Association of Arizona
- US Open Sectional Qualifying
About the San Tan Area
San Tan Valley is home to nearly 80,000 residents that appreciate the benefits of small town living. This area used to be called Queen Creek, but “Queen Creek” spanned two different counties, Pinal County and Maricopa County (where Phoenix is). The Pinal County side of Queen Creek was renamed San Tan Valley.
The area near Encanterra is developing quickly and there is a brand new hospital within just two miles of the community. You’ll also find all of the conveniences for everyday living, like grocery stores, pharmacies, etc., close by. Going to a mall or movies will take about 30-40 minutes. For those people who prefer the less congested, smaller town atmosphere, Encanterra is a great option.