Westbrook Village Peoria, AZ
19281 N Westbrook Pkwy – Peoria, AZ 85382
Westbrook Village Overview
Its impressive entrance, shown in the first photo, greets residents and guests to its quietly winding streets. The community is very pretty, and the streets here are lined with mature trees. It just feels like home.
Westbrook Village covers a 2-mile square and has over 3,900 homes which are spread out into 44 different “neighborhoods”. Although Westbrook Village is substantially smaller than any of the Sun City communities, which contain 30,000 – 40,000 residents each, it is still large enough to command two clubhouses and two golf courses. With more than eighty clubs and social groups, you’ll never be short of activities to keep you busy and entertained.
Westbrook Village’s age restrictions are as low as “40-plus”, making it THE place to live for active adults who want a sense of community without isolating themselves from the rest of what the Valley has to offer
Westbrook Village Amenities
Westbrook Village has two large recreational complexes: the Vistas Recreation Center and the Lakes Recreation Center. Both complexes have adjacent full regulation-length golf courses, adjoining restaurants at each golf course, and large pools and spas at both complexes.
The Lakes Recreation Center is a large complex with a Wood Shop Annex. Located within the Center is the Lapidary Room, Pottery Room, Billiards Room, Computer Room, and Aerobics Room. The Center has a near Olympic Size pool complete with separate lap section and heated spa and large veranda. Full size Tennis Courts and Horseshoe Pits are located across from the Lakes Recreation Center on the Golf Course side.
The Vistas Recreation Center is a large complex, which includes a Ceramics Room, Stained Glass Shop, Needle Arts Sewing Room, and a Multi-Purpose Room (used primarily for Dance & Table Tennis). In addition, the Center has extensively equipped Exercise Rooms, a near Olympic size pool, hot tub and large veranda The Vistas complex also has full sized Tennis Courts and Bocce Ball lanes.
Between the two complexes you’ll find plenty of things to do at Westbrook Village to keep up with your active lifestyle:
- 2 18-hole championship golf courses: the Vistas Course and the Lakes Course.
- 2 Large Recreation Centers: the Vistas and the Lakes Recreation Centers.
- 2 Pools/Spas: located at each recreation center.
- 2 Restaurants: The Links, located at the Lakes course, and the Sunset Bistro, located at the Vistas course.
- Fine Arts Learning Center
- Fitness Center
- Reflection Garden
- Aerobics Studio
- RV Storage for residents at nominal cost.
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Woodshop: located at the Lakes Recreation Center.
- Stained Glass Studio
- Billiards Room
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- Card Rooms
- Horseshoe Pits
- Table Tennis
- Lapidary & Silversmith Studio
- Sewing Studio
Between both complexes, there are too many interest groups, clubs and activities to list here, but if you check the HOA’s list of activities and you’re sure to find something that peaks your interest.
Westbrook Village Real Estate
There are more than 3,900 homes to choose from at Westbrook Village, including single family dwellings, single-level patio homes, single-level townhomes, and condominiums, all spread out over 47 different sub “villages”. Many of the “villages” also have their own pools, so you don’t have to travel to one of the main clubhouses to use a pool.
Patio homes often look out to lush greenbelt areas with tall mature trees, so you might actually forget that you’re in the middle of the desert! From winter visitor to full-time resident, there’s sure to be a home that fits the lifestyle you’re after.
FEES: are based on the type of property you own, and which “village” you live in. Patio homes and condos pay more because the individual associations charge additional fees in addition to the larger Westbrook Village association.
Westbrook Village Golf
Westbrook Village Golf Club is a semi-private member-owned golf club consisting of two 18 hole championship golf courses, each with its own pro shop, practice facility and restaurant.
A wide variety of seasonal and annual membership options are available, to suit almost anyone’s lifestyle.
About the Peoria Area
Westbrook Village is just a couple miles west of the Loop 101, so you can get to all of the prime destinations in the Valley of the Sun quickly and easily.
- Arrowhead Towne Center Mall is just a little over 2 miles away and has more than 159 stores and restaurants.
- Peoria’s Sports Complex is where the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners have their spring training fields. All of your familiar restaurants are right next next door.
- Surprise Stadium (just 10 miles West) is Spring home to the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers.
- Camelback Ranch (15 miles South) with the L.A. Dodgers and the Chicago White Sox spring training fields.
- About 15 minutes away, down Loop 101 is the Westgate City Center home of the Phoenix Coyotes hockey stadium, and University of Phoenix Football Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, the Fiesta Bowl, and hosting to the NFL’s 2015 Super Bowl.
- If you enjoy the Great Outdoors, Peoria’s Lake Pleasant Regional Park is a short drive to the north, where boating and fishing in the Arizona sunshine await!