Trilogy at Verde River Rio Verde, AZ
29005 N Verde River Way – Rio Verde, AZ 85263
Trilogy at Verde River Overview
Located in the farthest northeast area of the “Valley”, Rio Verde is a nature-lover’s paradise. Surrounded by the pristine natural desert of the Tonto National Forest and access to the Verde River, the community offers tons of opportunities for those who enjoy hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV vehicles, and all things that give you a direct connection with the wildlife and wonders of the natural desert environment. The views of the area’s mountain ranges, including the well-known “Four Peaks” range can be seen from most streets in the community, as well as some awesome vistas from the golf course.
Shea homes is actually the third owner of this piece of land, which was originally named Vista Verde, and was intended to be the third sister to the already completed Rio Verde and Tonto Verde private golf and country club active adult communities down the road.
When the land was sold in 2013, the name was briefly changed to Tegavah, a Yavapai word for the “gathering place.” Shea Homes purchased Tegavah in October 2014 and announced it would develop a non-age restricted Trilogy community that would be designed to attract upscale retirees, active adults, and empty nesters looking for a true luxury private country club experience.
Shea will be developing the majority of the 1,285 home sites, but the largest 66 lots, originally intended for fine custom homes, were sold to the upscale luxury home builders Monterey Homes and Toll Brothers. Monterey and Toll Brothers will both be building impressive homes on the large 20,000+ sqft lots that offer some of the best golf course and mountain views in the community. If this is your ideal, just be prepared for pricing commensurate with the home sizes, views and lot premiums.
All homeowners, regardless of builder (including those few owners who purchased while it was “Vista Verde”) will be members of and have access to the Verde River Golf & Social Club through a mandatory $7,500 social membership, which is purchased separately from the real estate. Golf membership is additional.
Trilogy at Verde River Amenities
The 30,000 square foot Verde River clubhouse will reflect the high standards for design and amenities that you’d expect from such a beautiful community. The clubhouse and recreation center was designed by Bing Hu, the same architect that designed the impressive clubhouses for Trilogy at Vistancia and Encanterra Country Club. In fact, the Verde River clubhouse has a lot of the same features and flow as the Encanterra clubhouse, but the overall look and feel of the design is much simpler and is more of a modern interpretation of a ranch hacienda.
- Needle Rock Kitchen & Tap. A wood-fired grill is at the centerpiece of the restaurant that offers a diverse menu from pizza to slow-cooked prime rib. A bar area is incorporated for those more in the mood for a cold drink than a hot meal.
- The Market Place. A perfect combination of coffee bar, sandwich shop, and neighborhood grocer.
- Eddy’s Poolside. Working as a complement to offerings inside the Club, Eddy’s Poolside is the perfect option when lounging at the Resort Pool or taking a break before, during, or after golf.
- Chef’s Table. The perfect place to share a special occasion dining with family and friends. Select from the standard menu or work directly with the culinary team ahead of the event to create a completely custom experience.
- Helen’s Kitchen. Whether you choose to cook for yourself or simply sit back and let the culinary team do the heavy lifting, take advantage of cooking demonstrations and classes or viewing parties for your favorite programs or sporting events.
- AfturBurn Fitness Center. Offering the latest in strength and mobility fitness equipment and classes.
- Alvea Spa. Members and the public can indulge in an array of spa services including massages, aromatherapy and reflexology, nail treatments, and complete, professional hair care.
- The Art Loft. Provides members with plenty of room to explore their artistic side.
- The Outfitter. With the abundance of opportunities for nearby outdoor recreation and adventure, The Outfitter will be well stocked with a variety of apparel and equipment to help you pursue your passions.
- Golf. In 2016, under the watchful eye of PGA Tour legend Tom Lehman, an already award-winning 18-hole layout was transformed into a design more suitable as a private course, including enhanced practice facilities.
- Courts & Sports Complex. Includes four tennis courts (one stadium), four Pickleball courts, bocce ball and a croquet lawn.
- Pool. What luxury community would be complete without resort-style pools? Enjoy the large lounge pool, or exercise by swimming laps in the lap pool. Plenty of lounging areas, lounge chairs, and poolside bar and cafe make sure everything you need to enjoy your day is close at hand.
- 5-Star Concierge. The leadership team at Scottsdale-based BlueStar includes professionals with backgrounds at many of the world’s most respected leisure brands, including Starwood Hotels, Intrawest Destination Resorts, Club Med, Hyatt Hotels, and others. Having access to this caliber of guidance at the Club means Members will receive service on-par with some of the best resorts in the world.
Trilogy at Verde River Real Estate
All homes at Verde River are single-level houses.
Floor plans currently offered by Shea Homes range from 1,371 to almost 3,300 SqFt and are designed to take advantage of the natural views and to integrate indoor-outdoor living spaces.
Monterey Homes and Toll Brothers will be building on the ultra-premium large lots. These lots are 20,000+ SqFt (1/2-acre or better), and many of them are golf course lots and/or offer amazing views of the Four Peaks or McDowell Mountains. The floor plans are large and luxurious as well, so expect to spend well over $1 million after taking into consideration the house, lot premium, design options, pool and landscaping for these uber-luxurious homes.
Monterey Homes will be building on 31 of the lots and offers five floor plans from 2,942 to 4,744 SqFt with soaring 14 foot ceilings, energy efficient systems, and plenty of luxury features.
Toll Brothers will build on 35 home sites, and offers five floor plans from 2,889 to 4,217 sqft, with outstanding designs and luxury appointments.IMPORTANT NOTE: We can represent you when purchasing a resale home OR a new home (sales staff represent the BUILDER!). Builders in Arizona all cooperate with agents, and you are entitled to your own representation at no cost to you, but we MUST accompany you the first time you visit the sales office or model homes. We have often been able to save our buyers tens of thousands of dollars! Contact Colleen today.
Trilogy at Verde River Golf
The original Vista Verde golf course was designed by Ken Kavanaugh, and was briefly known as Tegavah. In 2016, the course completed a dramatic renovation, led by Tom Lehman and his team. After several months of significant changes to refine and modernize the original design, the new vision for the remodeled golf course was unveiled.
The best courses in the world test the accomplished players while accommodating the novice, and the new Lehman-designed Verde River will do the same.
The course will eventually transition to a private club, but until then, public daily fee play is welcome, so if you’re not up for the private membership, take advantage of the opportunity to play this beautiful course while you can.