Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user 'bhan'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home3/enjoyazl/public_html/golfat55/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/easy-contact-forms-database.php on line 152
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home3/enjoyazl/public_html/golfat55/wp-content/plugins/easy-contact-forms/easy-contact-forms-database.php on line 152
Ventana Lakes – Peoria, AZ: Real Estate & Homes for Sale
Ventana Lakes describes itself as the “Adult Community for the Young-at-Heart”. Comprised of 480 carefully manicured acres, including 30 acres of winding lakes, Ventana Lakes was designed with the fishing and boating enthusiasts in mind.
Built in the mid 1980′s through 2003, the community was started by Lennar Homes and then completed by Shea Homes. It’s membership consists of 1,701 properties.
Ventana Lakes offers a variety of home styles and 21 floor plans to choose from. There are spacious single family homes, light and airy patio homes on the banks of the lakes, and garden homes with low maintenance.
Ventana Lakes Amenities
- 9 Beautiful Lakes With Waterfalls
- Catch & release fishing throughout the community
- 4 Pools And Spas (2 Heated During Winter Months)
- Recreation Room And Fitness Center, Handball Courts
- Library And TV Room
- Sauna And Steam Room
- Billiards Room and Cards Room, Crafts Room and Quilting Room
- Ballroom With Stage, kitchen
- A Variety Of Clubs To Join: Bocce Ball, Shuffle Board, Basketball, Pickleball, Volleyball, Water Volleyball, Horseshoes, Water Aerobics, Noodle Water Aerobics, Monthly Bus trips To Casinos, Stage Shows, Concerts, Breakfasts, Dinners, Dances, Bingo, Karaoke and more.
- Grandchildren are welcome at the highly anticipated annual fishing derby.
Ventana Lakes Real Estate
Ventana Lakes offers detached single family homes, as well as maintenance-free single-level townhomes known as the Gardens at Ventana Lakes.
Homeowners fortunate enough to have a waterfront lot can build a personal boat dock. The community allows non-motorized boats on the lakes.
Ventana Lakes Golf
There is no golf course at Ventana Lakes, but residents may play at any of the seven Sun City West courses (4 regulation and 3 executive) under the Sun City West “Controlled Neighborhood Play” (CNP) program, which allows residents of area adult communities, including Ventana Lakes, to use Sun City West golf courses. Tee times can be reserved three days prior to play. Residents of neighboring adult communities must present proof of residency in their adult community to play the courses at the guest rates in effect at the time of play.
About the Peoria Area
Ventana Lakes is just a couple miles west of the Loop 101, so you can get to all of the prime destinations in the Valley of the Sun quickly and easily.
- Arrowhead Towne Center Mall is just a little over 2 miles away and has more than 159 stores and restaurants.
- Peoria’s Sports Complex is where the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners have their spring training fields. All of your familiar restaurants are right next next door.
- Surprise Stadium (just 10 miles West) is Spring home to the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers.
- Camelback Ranch (15 miles South) with the L.A. Dodgers and the Chicago White Sox spring training fields.
- About 15 minutes away, down Loop 101 is the Westgate City Center home of the Phoenix Coyotes hockey stadium, and University of Phoenix Football Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, the Fiesta Bowl, and hosting to the NFL’s 2015 Super Bowl.
- If you enjoy the Great Outdoors, Peoria’s Lake Pleasant Regional Park is a short drive to the north, where boating and fishing in the Arizona sunshine await!
HOA INFO *
|$235/qtrly||HOA Fee – Single Family Homes|
|$447/qtrly||HOA Fee – Townhomes|
|$150||One-time Transfer Fee|
|$1,000||One-time Capital Preservation Fee **|
GOLF INFO *
Ventana Lakes does not have its own golf course, but residents can play any of the neighboring Sun City West courses at guest rates under a program called Controlled Neighborhood Play (CNP).
Controlled Neighborhood Play allows residents of Ventana Lakes to use Recreation Centers of Sun City West golf courses. Tee times can be reserved up to five days prior to play (including the day of play) Residents of Ventana Lakes must present proof of residency in their adult community to play the Sun City West courses at the guest rates in effect at the time of play.
Check the golf club’s website for current rates.
|CNP Program:||Sun City West CNP Golf Program|
|SCW Courses:||Sun City West Golf Course (4 regulation, 3 executive)|
|Golf Rates:||Sun City West Golf Rates|
* Information is provided as a courtesy of Golf At 55 and is not guaranteed. Communities and golf courses may change their fees or offerings without notice. If you are interested in a particular community, please confirm current pricing and terms with the HOA or golf course directly.
** The “capital preservation” fee is very common at Arizona Active Adult communities, and is used to help build HOA reserves for maintaining and updating amenities and facilities. It is a one-time only fee, charged when you first purchase a home in the community. It is also sometimes referred to as a “community enhancement” fee or a “capital improvement” fee.
|# of Homes:||1,701|
|Years Built:||1991 – 2003|