Trilogy at Power Ranch Gilbert, AZ
4369 E Village Pkwy – Gilbert, AZ 85298
Trilogy at Power Ranch Overview
Shea Homes launched Trilogy at Power Ranch in 1999 as their first endeavor into the 55+ active adult market, and final sales were completed in fall 2007. Only the “Trilogy” section of Power Ranch surrounds the Trilogy Golf Course, and the community comprises 670 acres of the 2,000 acre master-planned community of Power Ranch. Only the 2,035 homes in the Trilogy section are age restricted for Active Adults 55+. The rest of Power Ranch is a family friendly environment.
For those who fly into and out of Mesa Gateway Airport, Trilogy at Power Ranch is just a short 10-15 minute drive.
Trilogy at Power Ranch Amenities
The San Tan Club is the social heart of the community, and your gateway to a host of services, programs, classes and opportunities for fun. For many, the Club is like a second home, with its cozy environment warmed by a 35-foot high stone fireplace. Trilogy at Power Ranch offer many amenities and activities. You’ll enjoy:
- Tennis: Four championship courts, two of which are lighted for evening play. Here, you will find no shortage of partners, even if you’re just beginning. The community offers lessons from teaching professionals, and a wide variety of tennis events and programs.
- Pools: Two beautifully landscaped resort pools and a spa
- Fitness Center: A 2,300 SqFt athletic club outfitted with modern aerobics and strength training equipment.
- Movie Theater: 28 seat San Tan Movie Theater
- Personal Enrichment: Centers for well being, higher learning, events and artistic pursuits
- Arts & Crafts: Numerous crafts and workshops: sewing, quilting, pottery, and more
- Game & Recreation Rooms: Billiards Room, Card Rooms, Library
- Ballroom/auditorium: There are many community gatherings, dances and showtime performances sponsored by the community.
- Dining: Trilogy residents enjoy the convenience of two dining options within the community.
- Judy’s Café – is located near the 18th hole and serves breakfast and lunch at very reasonable prices. It’s a great place to meet for a casual meal or a coffee and piece of pie.
- Slate Bistro & Bar at Trilogy Golf Club – golfers and non-golfers can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at Slate. They have a full bar and a patio over looking the golf course.
You’ll find a complete and detailed list of the numerous clubs & amenities on the HOA’s website. And while you’re there, check out their calendar of upcoming events and activities. With so many interest groups and events, you’ll never be board at this great community!
Trilogy at Power Ranch Real Estate
All homes are single-level and range from 1,100 SF – 3,077 SF. A total of 26 floor plans were built, so whether you’re looking for a small winter retreat or a grand full-time home, there’s bound to be one that’s just right for your lifestyle.
Although none of the homes were originally offered with fully fenced backyards, the HOA has listened to feedback from residents and has started allowing block wall fencing for those who want it, provided the neighbors don’t object. If you have pets, or prefer more privacy, you might get lucky and find a house that already has a fully fenced yard.
Trilogy at Power Ranch Golf
The golf course is a par 71 public course open to residents and the general public. Acclaimed designer Dick Bailey created the beautiful Trilogy 6,900 yard golf course, highlighted by slightly rolling terrain and panoramic views of the San Tan, Superstition and Goldfield Mountains.
The golf course and clubhouse, featuring fine fare at the Slate Bistro and Bar, are both complementing components of the recreational amenities of the Trilogy resort golf community.
Rates vary by season, and they offer a variety of annual and seasonal passes for Trilogy residents.
About the Gilbert Area
Trilogy at Power Ranch is located in Gilbert, Arizona, which was named one of Money Magazine’s best places to live. This once sleepy farm area is still experiencing phenomenal growth and almost everything in the area, from homes to shopping, is just a few years old. The completion of the Loop 202 Freeway has also made this once out-of-the-way area easily accessible. And with the freeway came lots of shopping, dining, restaurants, medical facilities and more, all within a 10 minute drive of Trilogy at Power Ranch.
Trilogy is the active adult, 55+ section of the greater family-friendly master-planned Power Ranch community. Power Ranch is a multi-award winning community. It was selected as the Best Master Planned Community 2003, 2004 and 2005 by Ranking Arizona and ranked in the top five communities since 2003. Grandchildren of Trilogy residents can use either of the two Power Ranch clubhouses, or drop a line for catch and release fishing in the Power Ranch lake.