Corte Bella – Sun City West, AZ: Homes for Sale, Real Estate
An absolutely beautiful Del Webb creation, Corte Bella is a 55+ golf retirement community located in Sun City West. It is Del Webb’s first active adult private country club community. With only 1,650 homes, the intention was to keep the community feeling small and intimate.
Corte Bella is probably the most visually stunning of all of the active adult communities.
The homes are Santa Barbara or European inspired architecture and the streets are lined with quaint old-fashioned street lamps. The meticulously maintained golf course winds throughout the community like a sea of velvet green, and neatly groomed cypress trees are abundant. The overall look is very charming, and very picturesque.
All residents have automatic social membership in the country club. Full golf membership is extra, and is open to residents and non-residents of Corte Bella.
Corte Bella Amenities
All residents of Corte Bella have automatic social memberships at the Corte Bella Country Club. Social memberships enjoy all of the perks and amenities of the country club, with limited golf. A full golf membership is required for unlimited golfing privileges. As a resident at Corte Bella you can enjoy:
- Fitness Center: The 12,000 square foot fitness center houses the state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training facility, Corte Bella’s luxurious Day Spa, and a dance and movement studio for yoga, aerobics and Pilates. Personal trainers are onsite to assist members and guests.
- Day Spa: Offering a full menu of services. Whether you’re looking to slow the effects of time with an exfoliating facial, or relieve tense muscles with a soothing massage, the talented staff at Corte Bella Day Spa will pamper and rejuvenate. The Day Spa is open to the public and offers reasonable rates, so your guests will enjoy it too.
- Pool & Spa: Corte Bella’s beautiful 160,000 gallon pool is adjacent to the day spa and fitness center. The heated, resort-style saltwater pool has designated lap lanes, plenty of area for wading, and a shade awning adjacent to an outdoor whirlpool. Poolside food and beverage delivery service is available Tuesday through Saturday.
- Anacapa Grill: Offers fine and casual dining, and is open to the public. The restaurant serves weekly lunch, dinner, and a renowned Sunday breakfast buffet. They also serve lots of special theme buffets and fabulous holiday brunches.
- Social Club: Where life happens at Corte Bella. Featuring a beautiful café and lounge, the 9,300 square foot Social Hall is situated above the golf course to maximize views. With expansive patios that look out across the golf course, fine dining at the Anacapa Grill, and flexible use rooms for private dining, special events, and resident club meetings.
- Activities and interest groups: From wine tasting, computer and investment clubs, singles groups, a variety of cards and games, and more there are lots of ways to meet friends and neighbors.
Check the HOA’s website for a full list of the numerous clubs and activities. You’re sure to find something that peaks your interest.
Corte Bella Real Estate
Whether you’re looking for a small second home or a fine luxury home with all of the bells and whistles, Corte Bella has a floorplan that fits most needs and budgets.
All homes at Corte Bella are detached single family dwellings ranging in size from 1,154 sq.ft. to just under 3,300 sq.ft. Many homes offer 2.5 or 3-car garages, detached guest casitas, fine luxury finishes, and gorgeous golf course views. Prices are surprisingly affordable given the quality of the construction and overall appeal of the community.
Corte Bella completed sales in October 2007, and all homes were constructed from 2003 – 2007.
Corte Bella Golf
Playing 7,011 yards from the tips, the Corte Bella Golf Club is the heart of this upscale private gated community and offers scenic views and pristine playing conditions.
The course is beautiful, with lush ficus, Italian cypress, olender and other exotic flora lining the well manicured, but well bunkered, Bermuda grass fairways, with water coming into play on three holes.
Corte Bell offers a 12-month program or a 6-month seasonal program for part-time residents. Initiation fees can increase with market conditions, so this is a great time to take advantage of becoming a member!
About the Sun City West Area
The Sun City West area is well developed, and all of life’s necessities and conveniences are nearby, as are great medical facilities.
The completion of the new Loop 303 will make this part of the Valley much more accessible, and offer much easier drives into Phoenix, or going north towards Sedona, Prescott, or Lake Pleasant.
HOA INFO *
|$400||One-time Transfer Fee|
|$839||One-time Capital Preservation Fee **|
GOLF INFO *
This beautiful golf course plays 7,011 yards from the tips. The golf club offers two types of membership options: 12-Month Full Membership, 6-Month Seasonal Membership.
Contact the golf course directly to confirm current initiation fees, monthly rates and programs.
|$5,000||Initiation Fee, 12-month membership|
|$6,000||Initiation Fee, 6-month membership|
|Golf Club Website:||www.cortebellagolfclub.com|
|Golf Club Phone:||623-556-8951|
* Information is provided as a courtesy of Golf At 55 and is not guaranteed. Communities and golf courses may change their fees or offerings without notice. If you are interested in a particular community, please confirm current pricing and terms with the HOA or golf course directly.
** The “capital preservation” fee is very common at Arizona Active Adult communities, and is used to help build HOA reserves for maintaining and updating amenities and facilities. It is a one-time only fee, charged when you first purchase a home in the community. It is also sometimes referred to as a “community enhancement” fee or a “capital improvement” fee.
Corte Bella Country Club
|Location:||Sun City West, AZ|
|# of Homes:||1,650|
|Years Built:||2003 – 2007|